We Are Ruder Finn
We’re an all-Inclusive: Communication,
Design & Technology Partner
We help businesses around the world tell their story
Visit Our Offices In India
New Delhi HEADQUARTERS
10th Floor, Tower A,
Emaar Digital Greens,
Sector 61, Gurugram, 122102
T: (0124) 4099100
M: +91 96507 01508
6th Floor, We Work,
Raheja Platinum Sag
Baug Road, Off,
Andheri - Kurla Rd Marol,
Andheri East, Mumbai,
601, 6th Floor,
Prestige Meridian -2,
No.30, MG Road,
Bangalore – 560 001
Incubator Services Pvt Ltd
5th Floor, Accord Blu,
Gaffar Khan Colony
Road no. 10 Banjara Hills
New no. 26A Old no. 80A
Second Floor Right Jayaram Street
Tamil Nadu, India
T: +91 98412 78904
Let's Do The NEXT Big Thing Together
If you've got a brief for us or wish to join our team
or simply want to know about us, Get In Touch.
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we process, how we process it, and for what reasons.
Please note that we will ask for your consent before using your personal data for a purpose other than those that are set out in this Privacy Notice.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSE
- Investors and other business contacts: We collect certain limited personal data about our investor contacts and other business contacts. Personal data collected in this context is usually (but may not exclusively be) limited to name, employer name, contact title, phone, email and other business contact details.
- Our website: When you visit our website or contact us via a link on our website, we may collect information from you directly and/or automatically. The information that we collect may include, without limitation, your name, email address and IP address.
- Careers and recruitment: If you apply for a position with us, we will use the personal information contained in your CV and other application documentations in order to evaluate your application and assess whether to offer you a position. This may include information about your employment history and qualifications, as well as your name, address and contact details. If you are hired, the information will be retained, used and disclosed in accordance with our policies which apply to our employees. If you are not offered or do not accept a position, we may retain this information for a reasonable period in the event that an appropriate position becomes available or that you re-apply.
We will use and disclose personal information for a number of reasons, including:
- to manage our relationships with investor contacts and other business contacts, including to promote Ruder Finn India and send information about upcoming events;
- to receive services provided by our suppliers and other third parties;
- to enable us to respond to any enquiries that you submit to us via our website;
- to evaluate any job application you may submit and assess whether to offer you a position;
- to ensure that our website runs smoothly and to improve the functionality of the website to better serve your requirements; or
- to meet legal, judicial, regulatory, industry, audit, security or ethical requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal information with:
- third party service providers providing services on our behalf (see below for further information);
- a regulator, law enforcement body, or judicial authority; or
- a prospective buyer or seller of our business assets.
We may disclose your personal data to third-party service providers who require access to such information for the purpose of providing specific services to us. These third parties will generally only be able to access your data in order to provide us with their services and will not be able to use it for their own purposes.We take reasonable contractual and other measures to require that the organisations with whom we share personal information maintain the confidentiality of personal information in accordance with the applicable law, including regulatory requirements, and only use such information for the specific purpose for which we supply it to them.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal data that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorized access, disclosure, disruption, modification and destruction including by means of firewalls, password access and secure servers. In particular, we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems, and restrict access to personal data to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Unfortunately, there is always risk involved in sending information through any channel over the internet. You send information over the internet entirely at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet and we do not warrant the security of any information, including personal data, which you transmit to us over the internet.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorized access to, your personal data, please let us know immediately.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
In the future, we may revise or amend this Privacy Notice at any time by amending this page. All changes will be made here so you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone. Some of the provisions contained in this Privacy Notice may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Websites.
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS
We regularly review our compliance with our Privacy Notice. When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with our users directly.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your personal data, or if you wish to raise a complaint, please contact us at mentioned address on our website.